Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zenana - The Light

Hi All !!!

My name is Annie Humair. I am a 24 years old working wife living in Dubai. Originally from Pakistan, me and my husband decided to settle down in this place of opportunities (which so far we haven't discovered).
I am currently working in an I.T solutions company.

I welcome you to my blog Zenana - The Light. Zenana,in Persian refers to a place in the house where women live and so this place is reserved for them only. I want to dedicate this blog to all women from around the world; single,married,daughters,sisters,wives and mothers and to their lives. The goal of this blog will be to try and make life a little easier for US. Lets come together,share,discuss,find solutions to our problems and help eachother.

I welcome YOU to YOUR blog !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment